The IMEI and Baseband are the basic and most important features of a mobile phone. If you are having a problem with these things, you won’t be able to make phone calls. So, you must know steps of Xperia Z2 IMEI Null and Baseband fix which I am going to tell you in the below. Besides, with the help of those steps, you will be able to fix your mobile’s problems easily at home.
Xperia Z2 IMEI Null and Baseband Fix
You must know all about Xperia Z2 IMEI Null and Baseband fix if you are a user of Xperia Z2. Because sometimes many users phone shows their IMEI and Baseband version as unknown and they can’t make phone calls as well. However, the IMEI and Baseband version are vital because those make it possible for a mobile to make phone calls. You can say that those things are the basic and most important features of your phone. So, if you are having trouble with your IMEI and Baseband, then you must follow the below simple steps to fix your phone.
What Could Be the Problem?
Before Xperia Z2 IMEI Null and Baseband fix, you must have an idea what must be the actual problem is. Now, I must tell you that many users experience the following problems.
- No network signal on their phone.
- They find blank IMEI number by dialing *#06#.
- They also found unknown baseband version on the About Phone page on their phone’s settings.
- Users see no SIM Card registered on their phone too.
How to Fix Xperia Z2 IMEI Null and Baseband?
The steps of Xperia Z2 IMEI Null and Baseband fix are very simple and easy. In the meantime, there are actually, four methods of fixing Xperia Z2 IMEI Null and Baseband. Now, those methods are in the below.
You can try to restore an Android Backup of your previous working ROM which is the easiest method.
You can also flash stock baseband using flash tool which is also a very simple and reliable process for solving your problem.
- You must download and install the flash too free from this site.
- After that, download the stock FTF files from this website as well.
- Then just open the flash tool and boot your mobile into flash mode.
- Now, select the downloaded firmware and eliminate all but not the baseband. However, you can select whether to wipe your data/cache.
- After that process, you must have to press next and wait for some time to finish the flashing process.
It is a very effective method for Xperia Z2 IMEI Null and Baseband fix to download and flash the following ZIP using CWM/Philz/TWRP. At the same time, you can download it free from this site.
Moreover, there is an FTF available for Xperia Z2 variant having the only baseband. You can download it from here and fix Xperia Z2 IMEI Null and Baseband easily.
Conclusively, it is very important for users to Xperia Z2 IMEI Null and Baseband fix. Without fixing the IMEI and Baseband, you won’t be able to make phone calls with your mobile. But, I hope the above steps will help.