- Universal multibrand and multifunctional MTK, Qualcomm, Broadcom, Hi-Silicon, Spreadtrum and TI OMAP servicing solution, not tied to a specific model list
- Supports Alcatel, Sony, Huawei, Motorola, ZTE and other popular brands on the market
- Available as a box or a dongle
- Fast and secure unlock procedure
- We have a set of unique service methods: Yoda, Sidewinder, Heuristic
- Powerful flash and backup tool with huge archive of flash files (all operator customizations and language packs)
- Repair IMEI, including models with 4 SIM cards
- Built on the up-to-date platform with ability to upgrade device’s firmware
- Standalone unlimited solution; no server credits required, no need to select models from the list, just connect the phone and you’re ready to go!
Sigma key All Latest Setup File Download
Activation Of Sigma Pack
What is a Pack?
How can I acquire and activate a new Pack?
I received the activation code. What steps must be followed?
When will the purchased Pack start to work?
Is it mandatory to activate Pack 1?
Will this pack continue to develop in the future?
Can I use the Sigma functionality without having purchased Pack 1?
I do not have Pack 1 activated. Will Sigma have support in this case?
When buying the Sigma box, does it already come with Pack 1 activated?
What has been changed for old users after the release of Pack 1?
What is the term of validity of the Sigma Pack 1 activation?
If the Sigma team is going to launch future updates that are not included in Pack1?
Is it possible to activate Pack 2 without having activated Pack 1?
Can I use Sigma Pack 3 without having Pack 1 and 2 activated?