Samsung Galaxy S6 List Of Best Android Oreo ROMs | Android 8.0/8.1 ROMs: Samsung Galaxy S6 was the flagship device of Samsung in 2015. The device was launched alongside with Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge which has similar specs and features with an edge display. The Samsung Galaxy S6 has been a developer’s favourite device. It has been receiving some great ROMs since its release. Here we are sharing some of the Samsung Galaxy S6 List Of Best Android Oreo ROMs | Android 8.0/8.1 ROMs
There are tons of things which users can do after rooting their device like flashing Android Oreo ROMs, kernels and Mods. Most of the Android Oreo ROMs are feature rich. They provide loads of Android Oreoisation options compared to the Stock ROM. Some of the Android Oreo ROMs are well optimised for battery and performance. So, users are always in search of good Android Oreo ROMs for their Android smartphones.
Xiaomi alongside with Huawei and Lenovo has been dominating the Asian mobile market. But Big brands like Samsung and LG are also doing an excellent job in the Global markets. Samsung has a big loyal fanbase. Because of that there are tons of development happen around Samsung Devices. There are already some Android Oreo ROMs available for Samsung Galaxy S6. We will be sharing the list below. Remember, this post will be updated regularly with new Android Oreo ROMs being added.
Gsmsolution24.com is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
What is Android Oreo ROMs On Android
Android Oreo ROMs are based on Official Android source codes which are Android Oreoized or developed by developers or a community of developers. Android Oreo ROMs come with loads of extra Android Oreoizations which makes them unique and popular among the android lovers. Remember, Android Oreo ROMs are not provided by HTC or other mobile vendors but are developed and maintained by the community and its contributors.
1) Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a Android Oreo recovery installed.
If your bootloader is locked then check out the guide here > How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot. Some devices like and Huawei phones need a unlock code.
- Download Moto AIO Tool: Flash Stock ROM, TWRP, Unlock/Relock Bootloader and Root Motorola Devices
- Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool: Unlock Bootloader Of Devices
- How To Unlock Bootloader On HTC Devices
2) Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
3) Make sure your device is rooted and have a Android Oreo recovery like TWRP Installed.
- How To Download Latest TWRP Recovery On Any Android
- How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
Samsung Galaxy S6 List Of Best Android Oreo ROMs
Android 8.1 Oreo ROMs
How To Install Android Oreo ROMs On Samsung Galaxy S6
- Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom Recovery
- First, download the desire Android Oreo ROM from above and save it in your device’s sd card
- Now download the GApps file from the link given below and save it in your device’s sd card
- For Android Oreo ROMs: Download Latest Gapps For Android Oreo | Android 8.0 GApps
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into the ROM. Samsung Galaxy S6 List Of Best Android Oreo ROMs