Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 List Of Best Custom ROMs | Android Oreo (8.0/8.1) and Android Nougat 7.1.2 ROMs: Like most of the manufacturers Samsung devices come with its own skin called TouchWiz later renamed as Experience UI. TouchWiz is loaded with Customization and older Galaxy devices like Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 comes with loads of bloatware which make the phone slower. If you want to get the best of the device, then you should install a Custom ROM.
Here we will be sharing all the Custom ROMs available for Samsung Galaxy J7 2016. Some of these Custom ROMs are based on Android Nougat and some are based on Oreo (few). You can download and install these ROMs following linked guides. Before flashing the ROMs please check whether it is a stable build or beta.
There are tons of things which users can do after rooting their device like flashing Custom ROMs, kernels and Mods. Most of the Custom ROMs are feature rich. They provide loads of customisation options compared to the Stock ROM. Some of the Custom ROMs are well optimised for battery and performance. So, users are always in search of good custom ROMs for their Android smartphones.
What is Custom ROMs On Android
Custom ROMs are based on Official Android source codes which are customized or developed by developers or a community of developers. Custom ROMs come with loads of extra customizations which makes them unique and popular among the android lovers. Remember, Custom ROMs are not provided by HTC or other mobile vendors but are developed and maintained by the community and its contributors.
Gsmsolution24.com is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
1) Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
If your bootloader is locked then check out the guide here > How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot. Some devices like and Huawei phones need a unlock code.
- Download Moto AIO Tool: Flash Stock ROM, TWRP, Unlock/Relock Bootloader and Root Motorola Devices
- Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool: Unlock Bootloader Of Devices
- How To Unlock Bootloader On HTC Devices
2) Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
3) Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP Installed.
- How To Download Latest TWRP Recovery On Any Android
- How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 List Of Best Custom ROMs
Android 8.1 Oreo ROMs
- Lineage OS 15.1
- Resurrection Remix Oreo
- CarbonRom (cr-6.1)
- crDroidAndroid-8.1 ROM
- dotOS Oreo ROM
- AOSP Extended
How To Install Custom ROMs On Samsung Galaxy J7 2016
- Make sure your device is rooted and have a Custom Recovery installed.
- First, download the desire Custom ROM from above and save it in your device’s sd card
- Now download the GApps file from the link given below and save it in your device’s sd card
- For Android Oreo ROMs: Download Latest Gapps For Android Oreo | Android 8.0 GApps
- For Android Nougat ROMs: Download GApps For Android 7.0/7.1/7.1.2 Nougat
- For Android Marshmallow ROMs: Download Official GApps For Android Marshmallow 6.0 /6.0.1
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into the ROM. Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 List Of Best Custom ROMs