Nokia 9 release date has not fixed or confirmed by the manufactures but the highest probability to release this phone late 2017. There are lots of rumors floating around the internet about its features, specification etc. It assumes that it’s going to be like its previous fellow, Nokia 8 but with lot more surprises. According to the update information of many trusted source, Nokia 9 will offer you high-quality display, powerful configuration, amazing cameras and the water-dust proof facility.
Nokia 9 Release date, specification
Nokia 8 is already in the market so, is possible to Nokia 9 release date will be December of 2017. So, here is all the specification of the smartphone. Have a look.
- Operating System- Android v7.1 (Nougat)
- Screen Size- 5.5 inches (13.97 cm)
- Screen Resolution- 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Pixel Density- 534 ppi
- Display Type- OLED
- Screen Protection-Corning Gorilla Glass
- Chipset- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998
- Processor- Octa-core (2.45 GHz, Quad core, Kryo + 1.9 GHz, Quad core, Kryo)
- Graphics- Adreno 540
- RAM- 6 GB
- Internal Memory- 64 GB
- Expandable Memory- Up to 256 GB
- Rear camera- 21 MP + 21 MP Dual Primary Cameras
- Image Resolution- 5160 x 3872 Pixels
- Front Camera- 12 MP Front Camera
- Battery- 3800 mAh Li-ion
- Connectivity- Wi-Fi, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS, Glonass
- SIM Slot(s)- Single SIM, GSM
- SIM Size- SIM1: Nano
- Network- 4G: Available
- 3G: Available, 2G: Available
- Fingerprint Sensor- yes
- Special Features- Fingerprint Sensor, IRIS Scanner, Water resistant, IP68, Ruggedness, Dustproof
- Other Sensors- Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope
- Quick Charging- yes
- USB Type-C
- Multimedia- FM Radio, Loudspeaker
- Audio Jack- 3.5 mm
Display & Design
Nokia 9 ha 5.5-inch QHD OLED screen which will offer 1440x 2560 resolution. It’s similar to Sony Xperia XZ premium and some other phone of Samsung so you can assure about a great display and great multi-touch action. It also equipped with Corning Gorilla glass protection. It’s complete water and dustproof. The phone has fully metal body with water and dust resistant features. It can survive in 1.5-meter-deep water for 30 mines and stay in fully working form.
The smartphone has dual lances 22MP rear Carl Zeiss camera with a 12mp front camera. The main camera has LED flash, phase detection auto-focus, ISO control etc. With the 5160 x 3872 pixel. The selfie camera is bit usual without flash.
Operating system & battery
Speaking about the brain and heart of the phone it has Snapdragon 835 Chipset with 4 Gb RAM. It has Android Nougat 7.1.2 and Adreno 540 GPU.
Moreover, it has 3800mAh Li-ion battery with Qualcomm Quick Charger. It’s good for quick charge and longtime batter life.
This latest Android phone is capable to research high expectation that Nokia used to offer its users in previous time. We all know Nokia is now fighting for making a glorious comeback to the world of smartphones. However, we can only say, this smartphone has top features and look to impress any user. However, this one is quite in range for all people due to its cost but we cannot say it’s a cheap smartphone than anyone can afford it. However, Nokia 9 Release date will be revealed soon and we will update it in here as soon we get, so stay with us.