The LG-D855 is a very amazing phone but many users face trouble with the screen lock code reset of this phone. That’s why I am going to tell them how to do LG-D855 Screen Lock Code Reset & Remove easily in the below. In the meantime, all users will be able to fix this problem without getting sweat.
Guideline of LG-D855 Screen Lock Code Reset & Remove
If you are having any trouble with your LG-D855 phone with lock code reset, then you must read the guideline of LG-D855 Screen Lock Code Reset & Remove. The below steps are very reliable and works properly. Besides, you find any trouble to reset lock code and remove them as well. So, you must have to follow the below process.
LG-D855 Screen Lock Code Reset & Remove with Software Menu
You can easily do your LG-D855 Screen Lock Code Reset & Remove with this below method.
- At first, you must have to turn on your D855 phone.
- Then you have to make sure that the battery is full.
- Now, you must make backup important data at your D855 phone because all the data and apps are going to delete.
- After that, you must have to go to the menu and then Setting > Backup and Reset > Factory Data Reset.
- It is time to select Reset Device then Delete all.
- You D855 phone will do the master reset process.
LG-D855 Screen Lock Code Reset & Remove Using Hardware Secret Button Key
If you are having trouble and can’t access the reset menu, then you must follow this process of LG-D855 Screen Lock Code Reset & Remove. It is more reliable and easy. But, it requires you to go hardware key button. Now, follow the below steps.
- Firstly, you must have to turn off the LG G3 D855 phone of yours.
- However, you also must be sure that the battery of your LG G3 D855 phone is already full or it has more than 50% power.
- Now, you have to click Power Button and Volume down Button together and hold them as well.
- Then if the Symbol appears, then you have to release the Power Button and remain directly with clicking Power Button key again.
- At the time, you will see the FACTORY HARD RESET appear at LCD. Then you must have to discharge the Power Button.
- After that, just tap on the Power Button Key to remain Factory Reset or Other Button to Cancel.
- If it asks, please click Power Button Key over to confirm.
- After that step, the LG G3 D855 will continue master reset. What you need to do is to wait for few minutes until the phone start like new again.
Lastly, the above steps of LG-D855 Screen Lock Code Reset & Remove are very useful and 100% works. So, I hope you will be able to fix your LG-D855 phone easily. But, if you face any problem, then notify me in the comment box.