Motorola Moto C Plus launched on May 2017. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 7.0 Nougat. Good News for Motorola Moto C Plus (panelli) users. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Moto C Plus. We had already shared some custom ROM for Moto C Plus, So check out this link to install Custom ROM on Moto C Plus. If you are here for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM. If you are trying to install Custom ROM for the first time, then please make sure you install the TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
In this guide, you will learn How To Install Motorola Moto C Plus on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. This ROM is based on DotOS which is quite famous for its custom-made features from all CM, Lineage, Slim, Omni AOSPA, etc. Now you can install Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on Moto C Plus by following our simple guide. This ROM is not an official Android 7.1.2 Nougat from the Company. But you can install this DotOS on Moto C Plus. This is a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for Moto C Plus.
How To Install Motorola Moto C Plus on Android 7.1.2 Nougat (DotOS)
Remember this is a stable build of DotOS on Moto C Plus. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily driver. If you want to try Android 7.0 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How To Install Motorola Moto C Plus on Android 7.1.2 Nougat based DotOS. Full Credits to the developer and contributors.
How To Install Motorola Moto C Plus on Android 7.1.2 Nougat or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your Moto C Plus.
dotOS is an Android Rom which focuses on performance and stability. Our aim is to enable an user to extract as much juice as possible and get most out of his/her device.
What Is In Android 7.1.2 Nougat And Its Feature?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- This will work on Moto C Plus (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
How To Install DotOS ROM Here Is The Full Guide On Moto C Plus
- First of all, install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below DotOS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the DotOS on your smartphone.How To Install Motorola Moto C Plus on Android 7.1.2 Nougat is successful. Thank you!.