The Huawei Mate S users who are having trouble with FTP lock must check follow the below Huawei Mate S FRP lock remove solution. In the meantime, the below steps will give you clear understanding how you can remove the Factory Reset Protection lock easily from your Huawei Mate S phone. What you need to do is to check out the below article.
Why Follow Huawei Mate S FRP Lock Remove Solution?
The Huawei Mate S is a great smartphone by Huawei which has many amazing and useful features. But, today I am going to tell you all about the Huawei Mate S FRP lock remove solution. So that you can easily remove the FRP lock from your Huawei phone. Now, the FRP stands for Factory Reset Protection which is a security method. In the meantime, this lock is designed to protect your Huawei Mate S phone. In this way, no one will be able to and factory reset your phone if it is lost or stolen. However, many people have problems from removing the FRP lock from their Huawei Mate S phone that’s why I am going to tell you how you can remove that lock in the below.
How to Remove Huawei Mate S FRP Lock?
If you are having the same problem with your Huawei Mate S phone and want some Huawei Mate S FRP lock remove solution, then you must follow the below instructions.
- At first, you need to restart your phone and then from the beginning, you have to select Home Language>Select Region>Connect to the Wi-Fi Network. You must agree to Terms and Conditions and>allow Enhanced Internet Experience.
- After that, you will have Verifying Your Account Screen with the message The device was reset. Now, sign in with your Google Account.
- But, if you don’t know your Google Account, then tap on Enter Your Gmail and then type Any Word and long press on the PUSH long button.
- After that process, you will have the access to internet and the Chrome browser will open. On there, you have to press on the No Thanks button. Now, just type Google Account Manager Android KitKat to Nougat on Google Search Bar.
- Now, on the Google search, open the link which starts with TechOxgen and downloads the Google Account Manager.
- You must download the version that is suitable for your device.
- Then you will Allow button just click on that and other messages will pop up simply click Ok and the download will start.
- Moreover, on that page, you must scroll down and download the Quick Shortcut Maker.
- At the time, downloading process of the Download Manager and the Google Account complete just open and install them.
- Install the Quick Shortcut Maker then open it and type Google Account Manager on the search bar.
- On the Google Account Manager, you have to put Email and password. Then tap to Try button and select Browser Sign in.
I hope the above article about the Huawei Mate S FRP lock remove solution is going to help you to unlock the FRP lock of your Huawei Mate S phone. But, if you face any problem or have any questions about this topic, then leave a comment.