You will be able to control any computer from anywhere anytime with help of the how to share and access remote devices from anywhere tutorial. Basically, it is a great trick to control any device, especially computer from anywhere. Besides, it will help you many ways for example if you have forgotten to shut down your PC but you are far away so you can’t shut it off now. But, this tutorial will help you to control any computer just follow the belowsteps.
How to Share and Access Remote Devices from Anywhere?
You will be able to know how to share and access remote devices from anywhere with this easy tutorial. You just need to follow the instruction given in this article. What you need to do is to run the Windows Rig on your computer. However, the Windows uses remote access software which is known as the Remote Desktop Connection. This allows users to control two computers with Windows from anywhere and it only requires an internet connection. With the help of this program, you will be able to access many files, programs, and network resources from anywhere. But, you must have to be sure that you have login access. Besides, if you are willing to get access on a remote computer with a local Mac, you must have to download the WinRDC from the Mac App Store.
How to Setup the Remote Computer?
You must follow the below steps of how to share and access remote devices from anywhere. It will allow you to control a remote device from anywhere easily.
- Firstly, you must have to log on the remote computer and then open the search function and type Allow Remote on there to bring up the System Properties dialog box.
- Now, on the Remote tab, you need to press on the Allow remote access to your computer dialog that will enable the remote access. You must also press on the Select Users radio button and then on the Remote Desktop Users dialog box press on Add. It is time to enter the username and location of the computer that you want to access with this remote system.
- On the other hand, you can also set a fixed IP address on the remote computer. You just need to go to the Change Adapter Settings. After that, you must choose the adaptor you most often use. Now, just right press to choose Properties and choose the Internet Protocol Version 4 from the connection list. Then just press the Properties button and set the IP to static.
- You need to make a name for the computer if that computer doesn’t already have one on the Computer Name tab.
- Then you need to turn off the computer sleep and hibernation on this remote PC as well.
How to Access the Remote Computer?
To get the access to the remote computer, you must have to open the desktop connection of your local computer. After that, just enter the full computer name of that remote computer. Then you must log in and then you will get the full access to your remote computer.
Lastly, the above tutorial of the how to share and access remote devices from anywhere is a very useful tutorial. Moreover, it will help you to get access to any computer from anywhere. Besides, this tutorial works that’s why must follow the steps properly.