Are you ready to enhance your Android experience with Android 7.0 on your T-mobile Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge? Started from Google Pixel, Nexus and launching on some other devices. Android 7.0 is now set to expose its amazing features on How to Samsung Galaxy S7 S7 Edge Root T-Mobile. So, prepare yourself to explore newly added features on your phones such as bundled notifications and new multi tasking shortcuts. However, you have to install it, but it isn’t tricky. I have prepared a simple step-by-step tutorial for installing.
If you’ve already installed the new Android update and looking for a working rooting guide. I have prepared a simple step-by-step guide to root T-Mobile Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935T running on Android 7.0.
Before I move to rooting the phone, let me tell you this guide is strictly for T-mobile versions of Samsung S7 S7 edge. Do not try it on other models of GS7. Also, the method is safe as I am sharing my experience with you, but root at your risk, anyhow.
How to Samsung Galaxy S7 S7 Edge Root T-Mobile
Here are the step-by-step rooting instructions for the T-Mobile variant of the Samsung Galaxy S7 S7 Edge.
- Make sure the battery is fully or enough charged so that you don’t have to leave the installation in the middle.
- A Windows PC will be needed.
- Backup your device just as a safe side.
- I am pretty sure you won’t lose data by rooting, but prevention is better than cure. So, don’t take a risk!
- Download and install USB drivers.
- Odin v3.10 is needed. Click here to download.
- Download Rooting Files for Samsung Galaxy S7 S7 Edge.
- Finally, also Download S7 Root_Unroot_SU_2_79.zip.
Unzip the Odin and ENG-Root-USA.zip files
First, you need to unzip these files anywhere on your computer. As soon as you unzip, you will find the following two files inside the unzipped ENG-Root file.
Select the one that suits your phone’s model.
Reboot your Phone
Once you have chosen a file, you have to restart the phone through the steps below
- Switch off your phone first.
- Press the Home+Power+Volume Down buttons together. Hold them for a few minutes until a warning message emerges on the screen.
- Once you see the warning message, leave the three buttons on hold and press the volume up button.
By following these three steps, your phone will be rebooted into the downloading mode.
Make a Connection with PC
Now, take out the USB cable and connect your phone to the PC for further steps.
Once a connection has been made, run Odin on your PC. Make sure you run as an Administrator and then leave the default settings.
Press AP/PDA Button
After running Odin, follow the steps below
- Press the AP/PDA button.
- Browse the files for S7 S7 edge rooted kernel.
- Select the most suitable file for your phone.
- Finally, press “Start” to flash the kernel.
Wait for Pass Message by Odin
When you follow the steps mentioned above, you will receive a PASS message by Odin. As soon as you receive this message, your phone will be automatically rebooted. It may seem like you are done here, but wait! There’s more. Let the phone reboot naturally and follow the next instructions.
Now, you have to amend settings a little bit. Go to Settings<>Developer Options. Once reached, Change the settings to USB debugging and OEM unlock.
Lastly, open the folder “S7Root_Unroot_SU_2_79” and run the root.bat file. That’s it. It will install SuperSU it self.
That will do. However, I advise you to check if the SuperSU is installed on your phone. You should also verify root access by installing Root Checker from the Google Play Store. Verify root access on your phone using Root Checker app from Play Store.
How to Samsung Galaxy S7 S7 Edge Root T-Mobile should have been successfully.