How To Samsung Galaxy Note 5 FRP Bypass Google Account Verification 2018. Bypassing Google Account on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is not an exception. So if you are finding a new method to bypass Google Account on your Galaxy Note 5, then we will share a new method to remove Google Account. It’s not really a new solution; we just update the new files for the bypassing process.
You should check the current bootloader level on your device through the stock recovery or in Settings > About Phone to flash the compatible combination ROM.
Once done, follow these below steps carefully to bypass Google Account on your Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
How To Samsung Galaxy Note 5 FRP Bypass Google Account Verification 2018
Download required files
- Download Samsung USB driver and then install it on your computer
- Also get zip
- Bypass Tool:FRP-bypass.zip
- Odin v3.13.1 to flash the combination and stock ROM
Combination Rom for Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Stok android 7 Rom For Samaung Galaxy Note 5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N9208)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N920A)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N920C)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N920G)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N920P)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N920R4)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N920R6)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N920T)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N920V)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N920W8)
Flash Combination ROM
- Extract the Odin app and run the exe
- Plug your Note 5 into the computer and click on the AP box
- Navigate to the folder containing the combination ROM and choose it
- Wait for a minute and click on Start
( If your phone hangs the logo, reboot into the stock recovery (Power + Vol Down buttons) and then press Power + Vol Up + Home buttons to go into the recovery to wipe data & cache)
Activate USB Debugging & OEM Unlock
- Once your phone boots up, choose Factory IME app
- Your phone will now reboot
- Tap on Settings icon, choose Developer Option and enable USB Debugging& OEM unlock
- To make Developer Options appear, tap on About Phone > Build Number7 times
Bypass Google Account
- Connect the phone to your computer again and check if the connection COM in Device Manager
- Now, extract the bypass tool, run the bat
- Continuously, hit 1, then 2 and 3 to remove the Google Account on your Galaxy Note 5
Flash the Stock ROM
The work is nearly done. You just now relaunch Odin, click on AP box and flash the downloaded stock ROM above. Remember to download the correct ROM version of your model.
That’s it! You have successfully, How To Samsung Galaxy Note 5 FRP Bypass Google Account Verification 2018.