How To Root Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 On Nougat 7.1.1 | SM-A530F firmware is one of the most elegant Smartphones ever built by the Korean Mobile Phone giant. This beauty comes with a 5.6 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 and 6×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53) processor, 4 GB RAM, Fingerprint sensor, 16 MP rear camera and a lot more.
But today we are actually trying to help you in rooting How To Root Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 On Nougat 7.1.1 | SM-A530F rather than going through it’s amazing specs.
Please note that you need to take a backup of your complete files on your phone memory, just a precaution for worst case scenario. Also please keep in mind that the rooting will void your warranty. Gsmsolution24.com is not liable for any damage caused as a result of this tutorial.
Rooting procedure consists of mainly 5 steps
- Making backup of your phone memory to an external storage
- Enabling OEM Unlock and USB Debugging
- Downloading the root files
- Entering into the download mode
- Starting the rooting procedure with the Odin application on your desktop computer.
It looks like now you have an idea on the rooting procedures. So lets proceed with the rooting steps in the order listed above.
How To Root Galaxy A8 2018 On Nougat 7.1.1 | SM-A530F using CF AutoRoot
- Before proceeding with the rooting steps let us download the required file from the below given link;
- Once downloaded please extract it to your PC desktop. You can check the below screenshot to get an idea on the extracted contents.
- Now enable USB debugging mode on your phone. Please follow the below tutorials to enable USB Debugging.
- Now please switch of your phone and enter it into “Download mode“.
To enter into download mode press and hold the“Vol Down”+”Home”+”Power”buttons at the same time until you see a warning screen. Press “Vol up” to continue and enter into the download mode.
You may also try the below given download mode tutorials.
- How To Enter and Exit Download Mode In Android Marshmallow Galaxy Smartphones
- How To Enter Samsung Galaxy Smartphone Into Download Mode
Once done please instal the Samsung USB drivers for your phone (please google for the drivers) and install it if not already done.
- Now open the “image” folder (from the earlier downloaded files) and you will see a file named “image.tar.md5” like shown in the screenshot below.
- Now go back to the main folder.
- There please open the “tools” folder and open the “Odin.exe” file from there.
Double click the file to open it and you will get the Odin application opened as shown in the screenshot below. Now connect your phone using the USB data cable to your PC. If the connection was successful you will get an added message in the “Odin” app.
Now click the “AP” button and select the “image.tar.md5” file you found in the “image” folder (mentioned in step no: 5). Once done please click the “Start” button in the Odin app to initiate the rooting process.
Rest of the processes is automated and once the rooting is done the Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 will restart, OK DONE How To Root Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 On Nougat 7.1.1 | SM-A530F is successful.
MD RASEL AHMED