The users of Galaxy S4 smartphone who are trying to root their phone but can’t do it must follow the how to root AT&T/Verizon Galaxy S4 AT&T SGH-i337 guideline in the below. In this guideline, I am going to tell you all how you can root your Galaxy S4 easily at home. On the other hand, the steps are so easy that you won’t face any trouble. So, check out the steps in the below.
How to Root AT&T/Verizon Galaxy S4 AT&T SGH-i337?
The interested users Galaxy S4 can easily root their phone with this how to root AT&T/Verizon Galaxy S4 AT&T SGH-i337 guideline.
- At first, you must have to be sure that you have Android 4.4.2 in Settings.
- After that, just open a browser on the Galaxy S4 and go to TowelRoot.com. On there, click on the Lamda sign and it will download an APK file.
- Now, you must press on that APK file.
- On there, tap on Settings then click on Unknown Sources and press OK.
- Now, you must install the Towelroot app and open the Towelroot app.
- On that app, just click on make it ra1n and wait about 30 seconds. However, if the phone doesn’t reboot, you must press make it ra1n again.
- When your phone is rebooted just download the Superuser APK file. Then open that file with MyFiles app.
- You must have to now click on the Settings then also click on the Unknown sources button.
- It is time to click on the OK button and after that, tap on the Install button as well.
- After that step, just press on Open and it will open the SuperSU app.
- You must click on Continue and then press on the Normal button.
- Moreover, you will get a message to remove/disable KNOX. Just be sure that you press OK as that will remove all KNOX apps.
- Now, your Galaxy S4 will be fully rooted.
How to Root AT&T Galaxy S4 SGH-I337?
There is another method available for rooting Galaxy S4 smartphone in this how to root AT&T/Verizon Galaxy S4 AT&T SGH-i337 guideline. So, check out this method in the below.
- Firstly, you must have to make sure to download and then extract Motochopper.zip. In the meantime, you will find a CF-Auto-Root-sghi727-sghi727-samsungsghi727.tar.md5 file in your PC in the unzipped folder.
- Then you must also make sure to install all USB drivers for Galaxy S4 on your Windows PC.
- Now, what you need to do is to turn USB Debugging on and then on your phone.
- The Windows users must open then extract folder and then press on run.bat to run.
- But, the users of Linux/OSX have to open and extract directory in Terminal of their PC and type./run.sh and run.
- Then you must connect your PC to the Galaxy S4 through ADB.
- After that, you are done.
Conclusively, the above how to root AT&T/Verizon Galaxy S4 AT&T SGH-i337 guidelines are very useful and they will help you to root your Galaxy S4 smartphone. So, follow the above steps properly.