Google FRP Bypass problem after resetting your Smartphone, it’s really not cool to come across this security when you forget the google account associated with your device, in this Article we show you how to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy J4 2018 J400 Google Account via Combination ROM.
Combination Roms is a raw ROM for engineers and developers to run the device & can fully read and test the equipment of the device. It is also similar to the Service menu and shows the complete device information. The combination Roms is used for advanced maintenance, Downgrade your Samsung Galaxy J4 2018 J400, Unlock the device protection with the Google Account Google, Samsung account, help you to enable USB debugging, Fixed the root problems in your Galaxy J4 2018 J400, Fixed problems with the IMEI serial number…
After the Google Account Verification or Factory Reset Protection (FRP) to protect stolen phones, as the phone will ask you to enter the email previously synchronized on the device to verify the identity of the owner, and this can not be easily overcome especially on android Nougat 7.0, Nougat 7.1.1, Nougat 7.1.2, and on android Oreo 8.0.
FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy J4 2018 J400
- You do this at your own risk! Make sure your phone battery is fully charged.
- install Samsung USB drivers,
- Download and extract the latest version of Odin: Download Odin
- Download and extract the Samsung Galaxy J4 2018 J400 Combination ROM:
How To Remove Frp Lock Samsung Galaxy J4 2018
Lets Proceed with Steps :
1- Restart Your Device in DOWNLOAD MODE
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy J4 2018 J400
- Press & Hold Volume Up button + volume down button at the same time.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy J4 2018 J400 to your PC via the USB cable
- Once the warning WARNING! Is displayed, release the three keys and then press the Volume up button to Continue.
2-Run the Odin file as an administrator.
3-Check that the USB port number is displayed
4-Click on AP and import the Samsung Galaxy J4 2018 J400 firmware file.
5- Click Start to begin the installation.
6- Once the message PASS! Displayed, unplug your Samsung Galaxy J4 2018 J400 from your PC.
- Restart your Samsung Galaxy J4 2018 J400 in normal mode & Go to Settings> About phone
- Find the build numberand press 7 times on it, Return to the previous screen.
- You will see that a line has appeared: Developers OptionsPress and check USB Debugging
Congratulations you have successfully Samsung Galaxy J4 2018 J400 Remove Frp Lock
- How To Remove Frp Lock Samsung Galaxy J6 2018
- Samsung Galaxy S9 | S9 Plus FRP Lock Remove
- Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+ Unlock FRP Lock