How To Install TWRP Recovery and Root Oppo Realme 2. If you are an Oppo Realme 2 Android Phone and want to root the device, then we have a great news for you guys as the device has received a working twrp recovery which confirms that the device can be rooted by flashing the supersu via TWRP.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging. Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. Gsmsolution24.com is not responsible for any damage. we will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your devicewhile following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
How To Install TWRP Recovery Oppo Realme 2
The first method you can Install the TWRP recovery then flash the SuperSu to get your device rooted
- Check out the Pre-Requirement Section above
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked. unlock the bootloader if you haven’t done it yet
- Now download the TWRP Recovery
- Download USB Drivers For your Device and Install that on your PC
- First Download TWRP recovery .img file compatible with your device and rename that to TWRP.img
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC. How To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows.
- Enable USB debugging on your device. How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Open the folder where your TWRP Recovery file is saved.
- Now open a command window inside that folder. To do that, Shift + Right click on any empty white space inside the folder and then select Open command window here from the context menu.
- Connect your device to the PC. And type the following into the command window we opened in step 4 above to boot your device into bootloader/fastboot mode:
- Once your device boots into bootloader mode, issue the following command into command window to flash the TWRP recovery.
- Once TWRP is successfully flashed on your device, issue the following command to reboot.
How to Root Oppo Realme 2 Android Phone Using SuperSu
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following. Then you can flash the Supersu to get root access on your device.
- Download SuperSu Flashable Zip Download
- Download SuperSu apk Download
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
- Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery Press and hold the Volume Down button + Home button + Power button at the same time. As soon as your device screen goes black, immediately leave the Volume down button and swap to Volume Up button while still holding other 2 buttons. Keep the 3 buttons pressed until you get into TWRP Recovery.
- Now click on Wipe in the TWRP main menu and do a Swipe to Factory Reset on the bottom of the screen.
- Now go back to TWRP main menu, Click on Install and select SuperSU (zip file) that you saved in your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do Swipe to Confirm Flash to begin the installation process. (This may take some time as it is a fresh flashing process).
- Once your SuperSU is successfully installed, click on “Wipe cache/Dalvik” option, and then do “Swipe to wipe” on the bottom of the screen.
- Once done, reboot your device from the TWRP main menu
- Done!!! Your device should be rooted.
For confirmation, install Root Checker from Google Play Store and confirm the root privileges on your smartphone.