How to bypass Google Account protection? How to remove factory reset protection? How to active your phone when you forgot the Google password? How to bypass FRP? How To Bypass Frp Lock Huawei Honor 8.
The Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a new feature in some of the device with Android OS 5.0 or higher. Factory reset in that case is only possible with access to your Google Account and screen lock information. In this tutorial we explain you step by step how to bypass this protection.
Huawei Honor 8
Bypass Frp Lock Step By Step
- At the very beginning from the Welcome panel choose appropriate language.
- Afterwards connect your device to one of the available wifi networks.
- From the Verifying your account panel active the keyboard to input the email.
- In the next step press and hold the icon from the left-down corner of keyboard.
- As soon as Huawei Swype menu appears on the screen choose the Help.
- After that tap Version and the select Swype.
From the text in front of you click the first link and choose Browser.
- You can now use the Internet browser. Type in the following phrase in the searcher: Gsmsolution24.com
- Next choose Huawei folder and download Huawei Bypass Google file.
- Open the menu of the browser by tapping the Middle key.
- Then select Download options.
- In the next step open the Bypass application.
- When the Install blocked screen appears on the screen choose Unblock.
- Afterwards tap Install and accept necessary conditions.
- Tap Open icon and Cancel for the Delete installation package.
- Excellent! You are right now in the Main screen of your phone.
- From the main menu choose Settings .
- In the next step tap Backup & Reset and select Factory data reset.
Good job! Wait to accomplish the process! This operation removes your Factory Reset Protection.