If you want to root your device then you have to install TWRP via Odin then you can flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get root access Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G and Install TWRP On Nougat. We recommend Magisk method
Installing TWRP On Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G
- Download & install Odin Flash tool on your PC
- Make Sure Samsung USB Drivers are installed on your PC.
- Download the TWRP File For your device from the download section above Download according to your model
- Now Follow this guide to Flash TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G
Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following the linked guide. Then you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your device.
Some Popular Posts
Gsmsolution24.com will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk. Follow the step by step careful to get your device rooted without any issues.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC. check download section below
- Enable USB Debugging.Guide <> How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. Gsmsolution24.com is not responsible for any damage.
Root Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G |Not Tested|
- Download the latest SuperSu.zip|use the supersu from the download section|
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
Root Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G |Recommended|
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
Done This will Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G and Install TWRP On Nougat successfully.