Pangu Released Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Tool
There are is great news for all iOS users and that is the Pangu released Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3. It is a very great tool that will allow you to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 easily. Besides, this tool is very easy to use that means you won’t face any trouble to use it. It is totally free and you must download it free from this site. On the other hand, follow the steps in the below article to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3.
Pangu Released Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3
The Pangu released Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 so if you want to jailbreak, then you must follow the below guideline. Now, the latest jailbreak tool will allow all users to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 easily. In the meantime, all users of iOS can jailbreak the iOS devices by running the click-to-jailbreak application. At the same time, they can also remove the jailbreak by rebooting the iOS devices as well. So, you must download the Pangu Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 tool free from this site. Moreover, there are two methods two jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 and both methods are given in the below article.
How to Jailbreak 9.3.3 with PPHelper Application?
The Pangu released Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 and if you are an iOS user, you will be able to jailbreak easily with the PPHelper application. However, the PPHelper jailbreak tool is available in Chinese that’s why I am going to give you full instructions to use this tool and jailbreak iOS 9.3.3. It is a very easy to use and you only need to do is to download this tool. You can download it free from this site then install it and jailbreak iOS 9.3.3.
How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with Sideload Pangu Jailbreak with Cydia Impactor?
You will be also able to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with the Cydia Impactor easily just follow the below steps. But first, you must make sure that you fulfill all requirements.
- You must have the up to date version of the iTunes.
- You must also back up your data while using iTunes or iCloud.
- It is important to make sure that your device is compatible with the PPHelper.
- You must update your iOS device to iOS 9.3.3 with the help of IPSW method.
- You need to disable your passcode, touch ID and find my iPhone or iPad.
Steps to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with Cydia Impactor:
- At first, you need to download the IPA file for the Pangu jailbreak and save that file on your PC.
- Now, you must have to use the Cydia Impactor to install the PPHelper app.
- It is time to close settings down and you must open the Pangu app from your home screen.
- After that, a window is going to pop up and will ask you to allow Pangu to send you notifications just press on OK button.
- Then you have to go to the Pangu application and click on Start. After clicking, the jailbreak will start so lock your device directly using your device’s Power button.
- At the time, the jailbreak installation will finish, you will get a notification on your lock screen.
- Now, once your device’s Home screen reappears, you can click on Cydia app and use it.
Lastly, the Pangu released Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 and you will be able to jailbreak with the above steps easily. Besides, those steps are very reliable and will definitely help you to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3.