The iPhone 8 wireless charging coil leaked photos show that this new feature of iPhone 8 is going to be very amazing and useful. Many websites and trusted sources have confirmed this news that it is really going to have wireless charging coil. The wireless charging is not new but Apple is going to introduce this feature on their phone for the first time.
iPhone 8 Wireless Charging Coil Leaked Photos
There is great news that the iPhone 8 wireless charging coil leaked and I am going to talk about it in here. However, the wireless charging facility is not a new thing. But, this has the feature which was always missing from Apple’s iPhone. Now, it is one of the most popular iPhone 8 rumors that Apple could finally introduce this feature. At the same time, it may even progress on it without the need to charge via a charging surface/mat.
I have news that it is going to have an awesome wireless charging coil and the news was published on Slashleaks and they also have uploaded photos of that charging coil as well. Moreover, the photos of that charging coil show that it allegedly belongs to that of the iPhone 8. So, it is pretty much confirmed that the iPhone 8 will feature the wireless charging.
Info of iPhone 8 Wireless Charging Coil
The iPhone 8 wireless charging coil leaked photos reveals that this smartphone is going have a wireless charging coil. The photos of this charging coil are posted by an anonymous engineer to Weibo by chongdiantou. Now, let’s see some specifications of the wireless charging coil of iPhone 8 in the below.
- The output voltage of that charging coil will be 5V-12V.
- Its output current will be 0.6A-2A as well.
- The output power will be 5W-10W.
- This coil will have 70%-85% efficiency.
- It is totally compatible with WPC QI.
- The product certification is CE FCC Rohs.
- Its operating frequency is 110K-230K.
How to Charge iPhone 8 wirelessly?
The iPhone 8 wireless charging coil leaked that means it will have a wireless charging feature. So, you must know how to charge the iPhone 8 if you want to buy one.
- What you need to do is to connect your charger to power. You can use the power connector which will come with your accessory or a power connector recommended by the manufacturer.
- After that, you must put the charger on the level surface or other place suggested by the manufacturer.
- Now, you have to put the iPhone on the charger with its display facing up. To get the best performance, you need to place your phone in the center of the charger or in the place suggested by manufacturer.
- The iPhone of yours will start charging after a few seconds.
Lastly, the iPhone 8 wireless charging coil leaked which confirms that the iPhone 8 will have a wireless charging facility. It will have a very useful charging coil according to many sources and photos.