If you want to you are looking for how to unlock Samsung s6 edge, then this article is for you. Samsung S6 Edge is one of the popular flagship devices of Samsung. It comes with a lot of wonderful features including curved display, wireless charging, stylish design.
Most of the Samsung devices come with locked SIM features. It means you cannot but use the default cellular SIM that comes with the phone. However, you can unlock it. Most of the user unlock their phone from service centers where you will need to pay a good amount of money to unlock. But you can unlock the SIM for free with some easy steps. In this article, we will show you how to unlock Samsung s6 edge without paying any money.
How to Unlock Samsung S6 Edge
There are some efficient ways to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. You can legally unlock your phone by simply calling the default cellular company. Besides, you can also unlock your phone from with some third-party apps from the internet. We will discuss both topics in this below.
How to Unlock Samsung S6 Edge Legally
You can unlock your Samsung device legally with some easy steps. You will need to know the IMEI code of your phone for this process. Besides, you will need to call the cellular service provider company directly to unlock your phone. On the other hand, some cellular service provider only allows online request for SIM unlocking. Here are the contact numbers of the top default cellular service provider for Samsung mobiles:
- T-Mobile: 1-800-211-4727. They don’t provide any online request service. So, you can unlock only by calling them directly.
- AT&T: The AT&T don’t have any request service via phone call. You can only do unlock request from AT&T SIM Unlocking Request Portal.
- Sprint: They provide both call and online request service. Their contact number is 1-888-211-4727. You can also request from Sprint’s Online Chat.
- Verizon: They only support request via call. Their contact number is 1-800-711-8300.
They will provide you the unlock code after contacting them. However, you may need to provide some information like phone’s IMEI code, your location, etc.
How to Unlock with Third Party Tools
There some third party service provider for unlocking Samsung S6 Edge. Basically, they are online based service which provides the unlock code. DoctorSIM. UnlockRadar, Unlocky are some of the well-known tools for unlocking phones. They actually collect the IMEI code from phone manufacturer company’s database and then give it to you.
How to Unlock SIM with the Unlock Code
The following guide will help you to unlock your phone. You must have the unlock code for this process.
- At first, copy or remember the unlock code.
- Then switch off your smartphone.
- Now remove the default SIM from the phone.
- Then attach the SIM you want to use and turn on the phone.
- You will be asked to provide the unlock code.
- Write the unlock code and press ok.
The following guide will help you to unlock your phone easily. However, if you face any issues at the time of unlocking, please let us know by comment. Hopefully, the article about how to unlock Samsung s6 edge will be helpful for you.