Welcome to the article about how to unlock Samsung galaxy s6 free. Samsung s6 is one of the popular and latest smartphones from Samsung. On the other hand, it comes with a lot of eye-catching features. Besides, the curved design of the galaxy s6 edge makes this phone very stylish. Moreover, android lollypop, wireless charging, super crazy curved display make this phone popular in a short time.
Most of the Samsung s6 device comes with locked SIM slots which contain a default operator SIM. It means you can’t use other SIM without unlocking it. It takes a lot of money to unlock the sim slots from the shops. But don’t worry, in this article, we will show you how to SIM unlock Samsung Galaxy S6 free.
SIM Unlock Samsung Galaxy S6 Free
There are many ways to unlock Samsung Galaxy S6. You can unlock your phone legally by simply contacting the Manufacturer company. On the other hand, you can also use third-party apps to unlock your phone. Here we will discuss both processes.
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S6 Legally
You can unlock your phone legally if you know the IMEI code of your phone. But for this, you will need to contact the manufacturer company. This step by step guide will help you to unlock your phone legally.
You can collect the code from the default cellular provide that come with your phone. So, you can collect the code from them. You will need to call them for this. However, you will need to request online for some operators. Here is the contact number of cellular providers:
- Verizon: 1-800-711-8300. They don’t provide online request service.
- AT&T: They don’t provide unlocking via phone call. You will need to request in AT&T SIM Unlocking Request Portal.
- T-Mobile: 1-800-211-4727. They don’t provide online service.
- Sprint: 1-888-211-4727. They support to provide both online and call service. You can also request from Sprint’s Online Chat.
How to Unlock Galaxy S6 with Third-Party App
There are some third-party apps for unlocking Samsung Galaxy S6. They actually provide the unlock code. Unlocky is the best third party app for unlocking s6. On the other hand, they provide permanent and lifetime unlocking for free. They have the access to the Samsung database and collect the unlock code according to your IMEI. Follow this guide to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S6 with the Unlocky App:
- At first, collect the IMEI code of your phone.
- After that, go to the Unlocky Unlock Page.
- Now write the IMEI code in the box.
- Then click submit and wait some moments.
- In the second step, provide your country and default cellular service name.
- It will take a while to find out your unlock code from Samsung Database.
- It will find the right code for you and you will able to unlock your phone with it.
After collecting the unlock code, remove the default SIM and attach your own SIM. When you will open the phone it will ask you for the code. Now paste the code and your phone will be unlocked.
If you follow the article carefully, you can easily unlock your Samsung Galaxy S6 phone. However, if you still face any problem, please let us know by commenting. Hopefully, this article will help you to unlock Samsung Galaxy S6 free and successfully.