The Android smartphones have a new security feature which is FRP. It is a great security option. But, many users are facing trouble for this security option. So, you must know the steps of FRP Remove with Simple and Easy Steps that I am going to tell you in the below. In the meantime, this guideline will allow you to remove the FRP lock from your Android device easily.
FRP Remove for All Android Devices
The FRP Remove is very easy and in the below, I am going to tell you how you will be able to do that easily. But, you must have an idea about FRP first. The FRP stands for Factory Reset Protection which is a very useful security feature. Now, this security feature is made for all Android user and it makes sure that someone can’t just factory reset and wipe your phone. That’s why it is a very important and useful feature for all Android users.
Moreover, many Android users don’t know how to remove FRP lock if they forgot their Google Account password. Besides, the people who buy second-hand smartphones they also don’t know how to remove this lock. So, they need to know the process of FRP removal and I am going to tell you in the below.
How to Remove FRP?
The steps for FRP Remove are given below. Those steps are very easy and you won’t face any trouble at the time of doing it. So, you must follow the steps and remove FRP lock from your Android device.
- At first, you must download and install the RealTerm software.
- After that, you have to download and copy the FRP Bypass-1.0.apk to your device.
- Now, you must start your mobile and connect to WI-FI and also plug into your PC with the USB cable.
- It is time to start the RealTerm software on the PC and on the display check the box HALF DUPLEX.
- Then you must right press on my computer and choose to manage. When it opens just press device manager then modems.
- After that step, you will see a device under modems. Just right press it then selects properties.
- At the time, the properties window opens, you must choose modem tab and see what port it is on.
- You must have to close all device manager windows and then open RealTerm again.
- Now, just put your port number under the ports tab in RealTerm and then press change.
- You must now click on the send tab. After that process, you have to send following two commands with the Send ASCII button:
- First –> at+creg?\r\n
- Then –> atd1234;\r\n
- Now, you must look at your mobile and the dialer will arise.
- You are done.
Lastly, the above guideline of FRP Remove is a very reliable and it works. So, you must follow the steps properly to remove the FRP lock from your Android device. But, if you have any question or face any trouble, then notify me in the comment.